Hello all, we wanted to post a little message on behalf of our mom:
"I just want to tell you all how much I enjoy reading your comments! I look forward to reading them everyday. You all inspire me so much with your words of encouragement. I feel your positive energy and prayers, and I truly believe it is helping me on my path to healing - I'm feelin' the love! Thank you for taking the time to leave me little messages of support on this blog, and for updating me on your daily lives as well! In addition to the blog messages, thank you for the thoughtful cards and letters. (I find myself re-reading them often!) And a big special thanks to the St. Francis community for the weekly supply of fresh fruits and veggies.
I love you all,
Sharron"
Sharron and Val in Glacier Bay, Alaska (July 2007)
Alaskan sunset!
All aboard to Alaska!
Sharron and Debbie in Tahoe (July 2008)
Michelle, Sharron, and Danielle - Christmas 2007
Wedding - Summer 2008
Multiple Myeloma Information
NPR Feature on Multiple Myeloma
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice to hear good news.
ReplyDeleteKeep it up Sharron!
Dennis
Dear Sharron,
ReplyDeleteWhat EXCELLENT news about your last round. It's no surprise that you have great reserves of strength, but it's wonderful that your response to the chemo has been so gratifyingly quick. Whatever you're doing, keep it up! (More pedicures??) And we will, too, prayers by the bushel load. Miss you every day.
love,
Jean