Sharron and Val in Glacier Bay, Alaska (July 2007)

Alaskan sunset!

All aboard to Alaska!

Sharron and Debbie in Tahoe (July 2008)

Michelle, Sharron, and Danielle - Christmas 2007

Wedding - Summer 2008

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Week 3

This was week 3, which means...end of round 1! It was an uneventful week for the most part. The past week was a "rest" week from treatment, so Sharron just enjoyed getting a pedicure, a couple more outings, including a trip to Roseville and the Fountains shopping center, and of course more visits from family and friends. She is continuing to get stronger and push herself in physical therapy, and assisted Val and Danielle with making dinner Sunday night. This next week will start a new cycle of treatment, so Sharron continues to make strides toward getting healthy and back on her feet.

19 comments:

  1. Hi Sharron,

    It's great to see the family pictures and read about your steady progress, and good to know you're getting out and about. We sure do miss you here at St. F.

    The prayers from all of us must light up your neighborhood. I'm sending such a powerful stream of good thoughts that it may interfere with your T.V. reception, so don't be mad.

    love,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sharron!
    It looks like Week 3 was a good one... pedicure, resting, shopping, and lots of family - all the good stuff that's good for you! Be sure to get more of all this so that you can hit your next cycle of treatments hard and strong! I pray for your health all the time...
    Love you and miss you,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sharron,
    It is great to hear about your progress. I know your natural detrmination is making a huge difference. I hope this week continues to show improvement.

    Love Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sharron-

    I like getting updates. Glad to hear you got out and about and were able to help with dinner. Good luck with the next round. Thinking of you often:)

    Koko, Pete, Faith and Smiley Miley:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh a pedicure! Nothing makes a girl feel better than freshly painted toes :) Keep up the good work!

    LoriA

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Sharron,
    We have been keeping you in our prayers and thoughts since hearing the news of your battle with Multiple Myeloma. It is good to hear you are off and running with your treatments, and doing so well. You have an amazing support group with Val, the girls, and your loving family and friends. Please know that we are with you in heart and spirit.
    Karyn & Robert Shuler

    ReplyDelete
  7. Auntie! Gold fish crackers?? I would have never guessed. I love them too.

    Glad Michelle and Caroline created this because I've been thinking about you a lot. Hopefully I can make another trip up there to visit with you, now that I'm not sick....oh I can still do the man going down the stair routine, I've been working on it. Miss you and love you.
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Sharron,

    I just got this blog from Danielle. I am so glad that this is up and running so we can hear of the good progress.

    I have been thinking about you everyday and sending you good thoughts. My mom does Reiki and sends healing to many people. I asked her to add your name to her list.

    Sharron, I was clearing clutter (annual January event, but this time I am serious) and ran across pictures of Michelle and Danielle with Brandon when he was born. I also ran across the picture of Brandon behind the curtain doing his business. It made me laugh.

    Hope to see you soon. Love, Jana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sharron,
    Another hello and Thank you from me and your desk(thanks for the key).

    Keep up the good work on your recovery!!

    Love , Shelly and your desk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Sharron! :o) Right ON...I am so glad you're getting stronger! I like your taste in food these days. I'll send my split pea and rosemary soup recipe. It's Da Bomb.

    This blog is awesome, by the way. Big kudos to Michelle and Elizabeth!

    Daria and I send our love to you and the family!

    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi mama -

    So glad to hear you're doing so well. You'll be in my prayers as you go into the next round.

    Love ya,
    Laureen ~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Mom,

    Wow, lots of comments this week! Just stopping by from work, I love you.

    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sharron,

    Thinking of you all the time!! You are in my prayers too .... love to you and Val and the girls.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Sharron,
    Debbie gave me the address to your blog-it's wonderful with all the pics and updates. I am glad you are feeling stronger and better. I think of you everyday and you are in my prayers. I send you much love girlfriend.
    Love, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Dear Sharron - hope this finds you feeling even better than before! This blog site is great! We wish you well from the snowey COLD Chicago area!!! Keep up the good work & energy. It's wonderful that you have such great supportive friends & family! Take care!

    Love, Pauline, Wally, Tony, Joann (& Baby to be), & Karen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Sharron,
    Thinking of you as I'm driving to work (too cold to scooter) and praying your getting stronger everyday. The blog is great -- We miss you. Love, Judy W.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Momma, thinking of you. OSCARS are coming soon! I am so glad to hear of your relaxing time and that you are getting out. I know you will be strong for the next round, because your Momma! Love you and miss you always. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Sharron - Sharron V just told me about this site --awesome!!!! As I am computer illiterate Annie set this up for me to send you a message.I think of you often and pray for you daily. It has been 27 years since our playgroup days - can you believe. I had forgotten that you spell your name wih 2 r's like Sharron V.The SF office is not the same without you. Love from Linda Ryle

    ReplyDelete
  19. Dear Sharron,
    The blog is great.What a great idea.The pictures are fun to look at.It is nice to see how nicely you are progressing.I think about you so many times every day and say prayers for you every time.Much love.

    Sharron and Patrick

    ReplyDelete